Wedding Coordination is perfect for couples who want to plan their wedding, but would love some guidance and help pulling it all together.
This service is what many refer to as “Month-of” or “Day-of Coordination,” except that we work with you right from the start. It just makes all of our lives (and jobs) easier!
In addition to your initial consult, we will meet a few times during your engagement to make sure things are going well with your planning, vendor booking, etc… We use a collaborative online checklist, worksheets, and questionnaires to gather all the details. We will visit your venue, create the event timelines, vendor contact lists, floor plans, and other organizational details to make sure your wedding day runs smoothly.
During the final month before the wedding we will be the point of contact for your vendors, run your rehearsal, oversee the set up of your decor, and be on scene with an assistant for your wedding day!
What is included in Wedding Coordination?
- Collaborative planning checklist and organizational documents
- Launch meeting
- Vendor recommendations
- Unlimited access via email to ask questions
- Venue walkthrough
- Mid-planning check-in meeting
- Timeline creation
- Confirm event details with your vendors
- Floor plan design
- Rain plan development
- Logistics meeting
- 1 hour rehearsal
- up to 12 hours of service on the wedding day
- at least two coordinators on-site for full event
- Set up of decor and personal items
- Act as point of contact for your vendors
- Direct and cue your ceremony
- Management of timeline through the end of the reception
Package Price – $2250+
We write each quote with consideration for the needs of your event such as venue, the number of guests, the complexity of the event, and so on. For example, some events require a larger team on-site, while others need more venue visits prior to the event. There are many factors we consider and your quote will outline what, if anything, beyond the base package is included.
We are happy to travel to your wedding, but an additional fee may apply.
Interested in Wedding Coordination? Use the form below to get started!
What isn’t included?
- Sourcing quotes or managing budget
- Signing contracts on your behalf
- Health checks of guests or vendors
- Cleaning and sanitation of venue
- Providing PPE for guests or vendors
- Transportation of decor or personal items between locations
- Managing music or sound systems
- Food handling or alcohol service
- Removal of trash from venue
- Return or cleaning of rental items