Many couples are opting to have an elopement or mini-wedding rather than something big. We have created a special service to help you through planning your mini “big” day!
Things changed a lot in 2020, leaving many folks unsure of whether to even have a wedding or how to go about planning a mini-wedding or elopement since it’s different from a more traditional wedding. We love our clients, and we want you to have the best experience possible as we all weather this unprecedented storm.
Photo by John Branch IV Photography
What is included in Elopement Coordination?
An Elopement or Mini-Wedding often takes as much day-of hustle as a full size wedding. And in some ways, it can be more difficult because there are a lot of moving parts and multiple locations.
- Advise and recommend potential vendors as needed
- Collaborative planning worksheets and tools
- Timeline Creation
- Confirm event details with your vendors
- Maps, Directions, and wedding weekend details for guests
- Pre-elopement meeting/venue visit
- 6 Hours of service on the wedding day
- Two coordinators
- Set up of decor and personal items (at no more than 2 locations)
- Act as point of contact for your vendors
- Management of timeline through the end of your ceremony (dinner/reception not included)
- Direct and cue your ceremony
Starting at – $1500
What isn’t included?
- Health checks of guests or vendors
- Cleaning and sanitation of venue
- Providing PPE for guests or vendors
- Transportation of decor or personal items between locations
- Managing music or sound systems
- Management of elopement reception or dinner (we will depart after the ceremony)