With many of our couples opting to postpone their weddings and have small elopements on their original date, we have found it necessary to build a special service to help them through it.
This package is only available to current clients who are already booked for planning or coordination with us. We have a separate Elopement Planning service for folks who are not postponing/rescheduling due to COVID-19 and are looking for help with planning a mini-wedding or elopement only.
We want to make sure you feel fully supported in this uncertain time, which is why we have created this mini-package to supplement the services we are already providing you. And since we believe in transparency, we want you to know that these elopement packages are going to help keep us in business through 2021. Our industry has been hit so hard as many others have as well, but we frankly won’t survive if we don’t come up with additional services and adapt to the COVID-19 landscape.
We love our clients, and we want you to have the best experience possible as we all weather this unprecedented storm.
Photo by John Branch IV Photography
What is included in Elopement Coordination?
An Elopement or Mini-Wedding often takes as much day-of hustle as a full size wedding. And in some ways, it can be more difficult because there are a lot of moving parts and multiple locations.
- Advise and recommend potential vendors as needed
- Timeline Creation
- Confirm event details with your vendors
- Maps, Directions, and wedding weekend details for guests
- Pre-elopement meeting/venue visit
- 5 Hours of service on the wedding day
- Two coordinators
- Set up of decor and personal items (at no more than 2 locations)
- Act as point of contact for your vendors
- Management of timeline through the end of your ceremony (dinner/reception not included)
- Direct and cue your ceremony
Package Price – $750
What isn’t included?
- Health checks of guests or vendors
- Cleaning and sanitation of venue
- Providing PPE for guests or vendors
- Transportation of decor or personal items between locations
- Managing music or sound systems
- Management of elopement reception or dinner (we will depart after the ceremony)